Calling all whiskey lovers! What’s all the “buzz” about? We are excited to host our very first educational supper club experience. It is an experience you don’t want to miss.
What do barrels and bees have to do with each other? Join us and learn more about it.
Bee Weaver Honey Farms owners, Dan and Laura, will teach us the basics of beekeeping, preservation and tasting notes of honey. With over 130 years in the business, the Weaver family discovered that selective breeding plays a key role in the success of hives.
Aberfeldy Distillery, located in the Scottish Highlands, has a rich, unique history of scotch making. We will be treated to a very special scotch lesson by our local gal, Irene Jeanotte and Aberfeldy’s global ambassador, AKA the whiskey guru, Georgie Bell. We will follow them on a journey through the history of the distillery and then, they will guide us through the whiskey tasting experience.
Using Bee Weaver honey, let’s get infuzzed with Aberfeldy.
Included with the price of admission.
- Bubbly Bee sparkling wine cocktail.
- Two drink tickets of your choice of specialty Scotch cocktails.
- Tastings of the Aberfeldy 12yr, Aberfeldy 16yr, and Craigelachie 13yr.
- Buffet dinner with dishes incorporating honey and scotch.
- Pot of Bee Weaver honey to take home. *Limited quantities available.*